Monday 2 July 2012

2nd July 2012

So we are into July and in 18 days time we move to Kings Lynn. It will be so nice to be finally settled in one place. Helen will have finished work and we can start our life again.

We had the weekend up here which was unplanned. Originally just Craig and I were coming up Sunday night as he has two inductions days at Springwood Monday and Tuesday.

However my need for a bed proved too strong, so we all came up Friday night and I then drove Helen and Kirsty back down on Sunday evening before driving back up to be with Craig.

Next week we have a weekend in London. The following weekend we will be up again to Kings Lynn, starting to move some stuff up. Then the weekend after that we have my cousins wedding on the Saturday and then finally make the move up on the Sunday 22nd July 2012.

We have just found out the Kirsty has got her place at the school we wanted. It is two minutes walk from the house and she met a girl in Tesco's on Saturday who goes there. I had a walk up at school time this morning to see how busy the road got. I am pleased we got that school as I would not have looked forward having to drive anywhere at school time. Getting out of our road would not have been easy.

There is not much more to do really, completion day is set for 27th July 2012, just waiting now for our statement from the Solicitor to see how much money we have left from our savings so we can plan what we can buy when we move in.

1 comment:

  1. Paul,
    I've really enjoyed reading your blog, it's been an amazing read. You've confirmed my suspicions about estate agents, reminded me why I don't own a property and re-connected me with a personality from the past that is instantly recognisable as 'you', which really comes across in your writing.
    It seems like it's been a rollercoaster of emotions for you which thankfully is coming to an end - it looks like there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel.
    Good luck for the move to you and the family and I hope you all love it up there in Kings Lynn.
    If you want to mail my addy is: spillroy@gmail.com
    Dave

    ReplyDelete