So now we move onto sorting a school out for Kirsty. Over the past few months we have phoned both councils a number of times and I really do not think any of them listened to our situation before providing us with an answer. Some said we should hold off until we moved up, some said we could apply anytime and others said we should do it straight away.
Now with the sale of the house finished I had some time to think about this and decided the best option was to write it all down in an email and send to the admissions department in Norfolk.
I explained exactly where we were at, living in Enfield with parents, not being able to move until Summer due to work and sons GCSE's, explained we had a rented place already and an offer in on another house. Basically I laid it out line by line so there could be no doubt as to what was needed.
Within 5 minutes Hayley came back to me and said we should certainly do it now. We should send in the transfer form, rental agreement and birth certificate to Enfield, and also send her copies in the post. They would be reviewing places for Sept starts after half term. So finally I deifnate answer, so last night we went to the pub (any excuse), and we filled in the forms and stated our preference for schools.
The letters were posted this morning and now we just wait.