Monday 16 April 2012

16th April 2012

Its hard to explain the emotions I have at the moment. It is really weird. On the one side we have now secured the rental property as mentioned the other day. That is a huge relief as there are not many available.

We have today put in an offer to buy a property in the Kings Lynn, this has been accepted and the ball is now rolling on that.

However the nagging thing which is still not resolved, and in my mind just keeps dragging on and ultimately effects the progress of the first two things mentioned in this post is the exchange of contracts to seel our house.

Until that happens I find it hard to be happy that we have had an offer accepted or that we have a rental property. Everything depends still on our buyer sorting out his side and getting us to the exchange point. As days pass I keep thinking that something is going to go wrong. There is no reason to, on Friday he told the agent he was 100% certain he would buy still and would sort it out this week, but there is just something nagging at the back of my mind all the time.

Once we exchange on our sale, we are pretty much there. Having got the rental property now the purchase of our new house can really take as long as it takes. There will be no stress for me on that, unless of course it takes longer than 6 months which is how long we have the rental property fo.

The rental company are pushing us for a date to start renting, I cannot give them that until we exchange. I have tried to get our Estate Agent to find out for us when this week it will be but as normal no news comes back. Sometimes I wish I could just talk to our buyer directly and find out exactly when he plans to finalise things. Sitting waiting is so frustrating but I have to believe in human nature, and hope that he does as he promised last week and sorts things out this week. If we get to Friday with no news I am sure I will be very uptight again.

At the moment I am quite relaxed, just that nagging doubt sitting in the back of my mind.

Come on Mr Buyer give us some news.

No comments:

Post a Comment