Monday 23 April 2012

24th April 2012

So after dinner lst night Helen and I were both wondering if our buyer had gone into sign his contract or not. I of course still had my doubts but we would have to wait until the morning to find out.

Well actually we did not. Around 7pm I went out to Tescos with Kirsty to get some shopping, when I got back Helen told me that just after I left there was a knock at the door.

It was our buyer, he just wanted to check out the side access to our property, his solicitor could not help him so suggested to him that he knocked and asked. It seems he has signed his contract and his deposit is paid and so everything should be ready to exchange. He was happy with the date of Friday 25th May to complete and his both he and his wife said they were looking forward to moving in.

So hopefully soon we will exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment