Sunday 12 February 2012

12th February 2012

I am really not sure what is happening to me. Helen said she wanted to go to Harlow this afternoon to buy some clothes and not only did I agree without any hesitation but I also brought some new clothes whilst up there.

It has been a good day, I have given very little thought today about the sale of our house. I am hoping though that next weeks sees an increase in activity. The house is on right move again via the new agent.

Tomorrow we are going to the solicitors after we have done the weekly food shopping. Helen as normal has been organising a very busy week for the half term.

She has also sorted out our valentines night. It is going to be very romantic, an evening in Tottenham at our friend Marion's for dinner. When she arranged it she had forgot that Tuesday was Valentines Day. Anyhow saves me some money, we get to go out and have a free meal so all cannot be bad.

Mum and Dad were over today. Dad has been very active in the purchasing of new tv's and equipment to ready himself for the digital switch over. Apart from their need to have a tele in each room, they must also be able to record in each room and playback dvd's and videos in each room as well. At any one point there can be 3 or 4 programmes being recorded whilst mum is watching something in one room and dad is in another. I said this morning to him that should there be any more riots and looting they would need to forget looting the stores and head straight for Dad's house. He also overspends on everything, and cannot just get a black tv, some rooms need silver or white. It is lquite funny watching him try and coordinate it all. In the end I think he has settled on black everywhere.

Another box packed today. I got Helen to do her wardrobe of non essential stuff, that nearly filled a large box on its own.

Looking forward to watching al film tonight once Kirsty is in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment