Thursday 2 February 2012

2nd February 2012

Feeling low today. I keep look at the figures I have put together for selling and buying and our savings etc and keep wondering if I have done them correctly or not. I accept that we probably will not have any savings left once we move but if I have made a mistake we may not be able to spend what we had hoped to on our new house. By that time it will be too late, neither of us will have full time job so if we needed to loan some money that would probably not be possible.

It might help if I did not keep looking at the figures but I just need to keep checking them in order to reassure myself, however it does not help, just makes me more worried.

It is such a big step, something I have never expericanced before and I am not sure that I am going to enjoy the process. I guess though no one really does anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment