Wednesday 22 February 2012

22nd February 2012

Well I have to be honest, we are just over 2 weeks into selling our house and I am already fed up with the whole process. We have had no viewings since Friday, we had one scheduled for tonight but they have now cancelled. I spoke to the Agent yesterday who said that Monday and Tuesdays are quiet but that things will pick up and we should have a lot more viewings this week. He also said he is very confident of selling it soon. The phone however has been quiet and the only call received was to cancel the schedule viewing for tonight.

To add to this I keep getting emails from the first Agent asking if we want to give them another try, at the new price they can shift it with no problem at all.

I just think they are basically all liars and just tell you want you want to hear so they can add your property to the list. How do these guys even work. Surely if someone is looking they register with all the Agents in the area, so client base must be the same. With the internet in place we are on right move so people will see it there, how does one agent differ from another.

All I know is that I am sick to death of the process already, it has taken over my every thought for every minute of every day and at this point in time I cannot see us fullfilling our dream of moving to Kings Lynn and buying the house we have seen and really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment