Tuesday 7 February 2012

7th February 2012

If anyone does read this please leave a comment otherwise I just think I am talking to myself (LOL)

So the house is now on Right Move and we have our first viewings booked. The first one is tonight at and we have another one booked in tomorrow. The house is tidy but I am not going to keep cleaning and dusting, surely viewers will understand that dust falls on a regular basis.

Was going to cook fish pie tonight but decided against it. The smell of fish cooking might not be the best smell to show the house off. The battle now is to get the children and Helen to keep the house reasonable tidy so I do not have to keep going round just before people come to see it.

Its getting quite exciting now, although maybe after a month with no offers coming in I might not be so happy.

The stuff in the loft is now all packed. 2 rolls of packing tape have been used and I have brought 4 more. This time I went for better quality. The tescos ones were pretty poor and I fear when  we start to move the boxes the tape might come off. Nearly out of boxes now, hoping to find some at the clothes outlet shop tonight when Kirsty goes to Brownies, other than that the removal firm said they supply and we do not have to return them, which is great as the stuff is going into storage.

Helen and I had a lovely date night on Saturday. Kirsty was at her nans so we planned to go out. The weather sort of changed our plans though with the heavy snow forecast so we got the bus into Town, ate at ChmiChanga's, it was really really nice, got the bus back to nearer home and sat in the pub for the rest of the evening.

Very relaxing and nice to be on our own for a while. Does not happen that often.

No comments:

Post a Comment