Tuesday 20 March 2012

20th March 2012

Slept much better last night. No more talking about houses just before bedtime. Not much more to report really, the survey was done this morning. The buyer appears to be just having a valuation survey only, so the guy was in and out within 10 minutes. That goes off to the mortgage company tonight electronically and then I guess they do what they have to do, hopefully confirm his mortgage and then we should be ready to exchange. How long that takes I have no idea.

For those of you who are interested, the sold board has finally been put up again.

I discovered yesterday that we will have to adjust to a different pace of lfe up in Kings Lynn. Well it is what we wanted anyway, but when I was enquiring about properties and why some had been on for 6 months to a year I was told that was not unusal and people accept that. So I will need to learn to expect that things do not progress quickly up there.

We had some good news re schools. I rang Norfolk council and they said we needed s a transfer form from our local council. We put on it our 6 preferred schools in order and we then get the first one which has a place. There is no need to have an address in Kings Lynn before we apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment