Sunday 25 March 2012

25th March 2012

Had a great day yesterday. Kirsty and I went swimming at lunchtime. She loves riding going on my bike with me so we cycled to the swimming pool, she sits on the cross bar, with the help of a cushion and its great not having to take the car. We spent an hour in the pool before coming home for a shower and then she was off to my mums for the night.

Kirsty loves the water and just got her 25 metre badge at swimming last week. She has no fear and loves jumping into the deep end.

Helen and I took the opportunity to go out for the evening. Nothing special, just walked down the pub for a couple of hours. Lovely evening chatting about stuff and watching other people come and go. So much better than having a drink indoors. Only had two pints of lager but woke with a bit of a headache this morning - what a lightweight. We had a great night though, it was fun watching couples who were obviously out on a first date, and we chatted about loads of stuff, during which Helen revealed something that I had not previously known, it quite surprised me, nothing sinister but not something I would have expected knowing her as I do.

Today we are off to the Thomas's for dinner. It is Bethan's 16th birthday next week so we are over there to celebrate. Not sure that Craig will make it though. He has not been well last 24 hours but hopefully on the mend now.

No comments:

Post a Comment