Thursday 1 March 2012

Estate Agents

So where to start. Anyone reading my blog will have seen how much I have been pulled this way and that way by stories, promises and valuations by so called professionals. So much so I really now do not trust anything that any Estate Agent wants to tell me.

I had my weekly email from Agent 1 asking if they can get involved again as a sole agent. So I asked them why they had initially over valued my property. The cheek of him to say that actually all the people I have spoke to and said 225K to 230K max are telling lies and that they could still get over 240K for it. It is clearly obvious to me that 24 viewings in and no offers yet show that people do not think it is worth that price.

Anyhow to top it off this afternoon and to highlight the lies they tell me, I had a call from Agent 2, he had someone who only wanted to see our property, no others just ours, however he was in a metting and could not show them. Could I ring and set up the viewing. Sure no problem, so I call the lady and ask her what time and she says "well we have some other properties to view, how about 6pm". So much for only wanting to see ours.

It must be in the Estate Agent training or conditioning - ensure that when you speak no truth comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment