Friday 9 March 2012

9th March 2012

Not much to report at the moment, apart from the boards for Agent 2 and Agent 3 were taken away this morning for some reason. I contacted Agent 3 and told them as I guessed they liked the advertising having their sign up with Sold for as long as possible. They had not instructed anyone to do this so I think Agent 2 has instructed for their sign to come down and the man who does the signs took it to be both signs. I am not sure what training or qualifications you need to be a sign man, but after the length of time we had to wait for a board to go up and now taking it down too quickly, I would imagine not too much.

Anyhow it does not matter to me anymore, we have our buyer, hopefully he will sort his mortgage out tomorrow and then things can progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment